COVID-19 Notice: All our outlets will remain open during this season. Learn More on Preventive MeasuresArrow up
We pride ourselves, as reputable animal feed suppliers and stockist, on providing a quality feed
product and customer service alike.
Here at Paves Vetagro, We have developed a practical mobile application M-VET, dedicated
to the fundamentals of farm management to help every farmer achieve the pinnacle of farming.
Here at Paves Vetagro, We have well trained experts in farming, able to deliver the best tips for maximum
yields to a farmer regardless of the weather condition and area where the farm is located.
We offer a variety of Agricultural Products and Solutions. Below is a full list and details.
Paves Vetagro Limited offers the best clinical services. Since 1999 it has been offering the services with success, given the vast knowledge
At paves vetagro,we guarantee quality feeds for healthy animals from all our outlets. Supply of quality feed ensures the health of animals
We have a wide knowledge and experience to offer advisory services to small and large scale farmers,small enterprenuers and NGO's
All farm inputs are available in all our inlets at affordable prices. We offer the best products from the best producers ever
Paves Vetagro Limited offers the latest farm equipment collection from a variety of leading suppliers of farm equipment's
Veterinary drugs also known us animal drugs refers to drugs intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention
Welcome to Paves Vetagro Limited. Since the year 1999, Paves Vetagro Ltd has been championing the good of the agricultural and livestock industries for improved means of livelihood among communities with a lot of emphasis to the pastoralists.
We currenlty work in the following Counties: West Pokot , Turkana, Trans-Nzoia, Elgeyo-Marakwet, Bungoma and Uasin Gishu.
HOW TO CARE FOR A SICK CHICKEN.
1. First thing is to isolate the chicken to prevent spread of the disease to the healthy one and prevent bullying to the sick one.
2. Look for a vet to give a diagnosis of the sickness and administer the right medicine.
3. Consult the vet of any possible outbreaks and ask for the necessary advice.
4. Clean and disinfect the house where the rest of the birds are.
5. Keep a keen eye on the healthy chicken for any signs or symptoms.
6. Give the sick bird one tea spoon of vinegar/one litre of water to boost immunity during treatment.
N/B Remember to give the sick bird plenty of water and food.If its too sick,you can hold it and feed it yourself.
Read more about the latest news and events happening right here at Paves Vetagro.